Why All Saints School?
A Catholic education challenges students with high standards for academic achievement, morality and personal growth. Students in Catholic schools are renowned for their academic excellence, and routinely score within the top 1/3 on national standardized tests. At All Saints Catholic School we recognize that parents and family are primary educators and join with us to form a living community of shared values.
- Students grow in their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- At All Saints School we nurture the value of self discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and Staff are role models; sharing their faith, talents, and time.
- Though not all students who attend Catholic Schools are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- Catholic Schools recognize that parents and family are primary educators and joins with them to form a living community of shared visions.
- Catholic Schools prepare students to accept the challenges of being a Christian in tomorrow’s world.
Values promoting understanding, compassion, and service to those in need, are an important part of the Catholic school experience. As a faith community, we encourage students to accept others rather than exclude them, and to understand the difference between right and wrong. Students commit themselves to the service of God through service to others.
What's Going On?
Kindergarten Assessment Sign-up
Please follow the link to sign up for an assessment time for your kindergarten student.
Summer Events Schedule
Click here to see dates and information of things happening this summer.
Now enrolling for grades Pre-School through 8th grade, including our new Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten classes at our Puyallup campus. Please contact us for more information at (253) 845-5025.
New On-Line Safe Environment/Background Check Website
The Archdiocese has a new website for Safe Environment and Background Checks. All parents who plan to volunteer in any capacity need to go to https://virtusonline.org and register. If you were already in the Archdiocese's former program, you would have already received and email with a username and password. This new program only needs to be updated every 3 years. Contact either office if you have any questions.
Family Commitment Hours Tracking
Commitment Hours Form
You can now submit your commitment hours online! Click the link below to submit your hours.
All Saints Catholic School has several job openings. See the Employment page.
Online Lunch Order Form
Click here to submit your student lunch order form