Why All Saints School?
A Catholic education challenges students with high standards for academic achievement, morality and personal growth. Students in Catholic schools are renowned for their academic excellence, and routinely score within the top 1/3 on national standardized tests. At All Saints Catholic School we recognize that parents and family are primary educators and join with us to form a living community of shared values.
- Students grow in their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- At All Saints School we nurture the value of self discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and Staff are role models; sharing their faith, talents, and time.
- Though not all students who attend Catholic Schools are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- Catholic Schools recognize that parents and family are primary educators and joins with them to form a living community of shared visions.
- Catholic Schools prepare students to accept the challenges of being a Christian in tomorrow’s world.
Values promoting understanding, compassion, and service to those in need, are an important part of the Catholic school experience. As a faith community, we encourage students to accept others rather than exclude them, and to understand the difference between right and wrong. Students commit themselves to the service of God through service to others.
What's Going On?
Available for pick-up December 1-5th
Click Here For More Info
Online Lunch Order Form
Click here to submit your student lunch order form.
Auction Save the Date!
Save the Date for January 24, 2015 for our "Diamond Anniversary Family Night" at 6PM in the Parish Center. Our Gala Event "The Roaring Twenties" is scheduled for Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the Fairgrounds Expo Hall. Open the Save the Date flyer for details on the change of format and changes to our raffle.
This year marks our 60th year providing quality education to East Pierce County. We hope that you will prayerfully consider making a special pledge this year. By committing a modest monthly amount by credit card, a significant gift can be manageably made. It is not too late to make a donation as our campaign runs from October through July so you have plenty of time to submit your gift to our school.
You are cordially invited to an Open House on Tuesday, November 18th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. The Open House will be held at both campuses. We will be featuring our 5th grade Social Studies curriculum at the Puyallup Campus and our living Saints museum at our Fife Campus. For more information, please call the Puyallup Campus at 253-845-5025.
Sign up for e2Campus to receive alerts about school delays, closures, lockdown situations, etc. Go to the website below and click on sign-up. https://e2campus.net/my/allsaintsparish/
I'm in Stitches Uniform link:
I'm in Stitches Non-uniform link:
Dennis Uniform Store