Why All Saints School?
A Catholic education challenges students with high standards for academic achievement, morality and personal growth. Students in Catholic schools are renowned for their academic excellence, and routinely score within the top 1/3 on national standardized tests. At All Saints Catholic School we recognize that parents and family are primary educators and join with us to form a living community of shared values.
- Students grow in their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- At All Saints School we nurture the value of self discipline and commitment.
- Faculty and Staff are role models; sharing their faith, talents, and time.
- Though not all students who attend Catholic Schools are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.
- Catholic Schools recognize that parents and family are primary educators and joins with them to form a living community of shared visions.
- Catholic Schools prepare students to accept the challenges of being a Christian in tomorrow’s world.
Values promoting understanding, compassion, and service to those in need, are an important part of the Catholic school experience. As a faith community, we encourage students to accept others rather than exclude them, and to understand the difference between right and wrong. Students commit themselves to the service of God through service to others.