All Saints Catholic School was opened by the Benedictine Sisters in September of 1954, with Sr. Claude as the first principal and Srs. DeLourdes, Stephanie, and Oliver as the first faculty. Building our parish school was achieved in large part due to the efforts of Fr. William O'Brien and the generosity of parishioners.
An extended care program began in 1986, with parents supervising the students after school. The program now includes before and after school care at both the Puyallup and Fife campuses and a during care program for Pre-Kindergarten students. Hot lunch is offered at both campuses daily with parent volunteer assistance.
In the spring of 1993, Fr. Patrick O'Brien, Pastor of St. Martin of Tours Parish, in cooperation with Fr. Patrick O'Neill, Pastor of All Saints Parish, gave approval for the opening of additional classrooms at Fife. August 30, 1993 marked the opening day of the Fife campus. Today the Fife campus houses our Preschool through 2nd grade students. For the convenience of our parents, we added bus service between campuses. The bus runs before and after school.
In answer to our school's increasing demand for space, four modular classrooms were added to our Puyallup campus before the 2002-03 school year. These modular classrooms house our Early Learning Center and our music room. Our 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade classrooms are located in the main school building at our Puyallup campus.
We continue to upgrade our existing facilities with a focus on safety and look forward to the future.