Mark your calendars for our 38th Annual Auction "The Roaring Twenties"! We have a new format this year. Our informal evening is moving to January to kick-off Catholic Schools Week and the whole family is invited to attend. Join us for dinner, BINGO, raffle, fun photos, dancing, and more on Saturday, January 24th, 2015.
Our gala event will remain in May at the Washington State Event Center Expo Hall on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015. This will remain a 21 year and older event. Come celebrate Catholic education, enjoy a fabulous dinner, fun games, lively bidding, and the company of good friends.
Our fabulous auction chairs; Mona Sullivan, Kay Hendrickson, Rebecca Oster, and Becca Duskin are busy planning these events with a goal to raise over $200,000. But they can't do it alone! Get the word out to family, friends and neighbors. Help us procure items for the auction, secure sponsorships and help us draw a crowd for our event. Together let's make this event a HUGE success!
Description of our events:
· Friday night January 24, 2015, is a “come as you are” jeans-casual kind of evening for the entire family. Join us in the Parish Center for dinner, dessert, BINGO, raffles, a photo booth, and dancing. Look for ticket information beginning in November.
· Saturday night May 2, 2015, is the PERFECT excuse to bust out that fancy cocktail attire you’ve been waiting all winter to wear! This evening is by reservation, with a full “sit-down” meal, wine and beer. This evening has amazing silent and live items to bid on (All the class auction projects, trips, catered dinners, mind-blowing baskets, 5th Avenue season tickets and more!) Tables will start forming in March, so gather your friends and family and make your reservation for the social event of the year! Make your reservation by phone; call Diana at 253-845-5025.
Click the link to view the following forms:
Please patronize these businesses as a gesture of thanks for their generous support of our auction:
Saturday Night Sponsor
Friday Night Sponsor
Don Zender, 'Zender the Lender', Evergreen Home Loans
Olympic Eagle & the Hagle Family
Saturday Night Wine Sponsor
Saturday Night Wine Tasting & Wine Upgrade Sponsor
Acebedo& Johnson, LLC – Attorneys & Counselors at Law & the Acebedo Family
Crooked Cotton & the Hyde Family
Scheer & Zehnder & the Zehnder Family
Western Wood & the Reimer Family
Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce & the Brown Family
Friend of All Saints Sponsors
David B. Vail & Associates
Attention School Families
School Family Donations
A donation of either $125 in cash or the donation of a new item or service (service must be pre-approved by the auction committee) with a minimum value of $125 is a contract requirement of all school families. We must receive your item or payment by January 15, 2015. If your item or payment is not turned in by January 15th, you will be billed $125 plus a $25 late fee on your January statement. Contact the Development Office in advance of January 15th regarding delivery coordination of oversized items.
RaffleOur Auction Raffle is undergoing a complete transformation:
- You will no longer be contractually obligated to sell raffle tickets.
- No tickets will be sent home to you in the Thursday Folder.
- The Grand Prize is a $5,000 tuition credit to All Saints Catholic School or any accredited Catholic School (so yes Bellarmine Prep, Seattle University, University of Portland or Gonzaga parents you can use the credit there as well!).
- Only 300 tickets at $100/each will be sold. So you have a 1 in 300 chance to win!
- To purchase tickets call, email or submit a form to the Development Office.
- Grand Prize ticket will be drawn at the Gala Event on May 2nd. We will pull several consolation tickets that evening for some additional great prizes!
- We will begin selling tickets late November or early December.
Only 300 tickets will be available, so stay tuned and purchase early....someone is going to win and it could be you!
Thank you to our 2012 "A Night at the Needle" Auction sponsors for their generous support.
For those families that attended the 2013 Father/Daughter Dance, download pictures from the photo booth at: