All Saints is a Catholic School serving the greater Pierce County area. We are a ministry of All Saints Parish in Puyallup, Washington. All Saints has campuses both in Puyallup and in Fife.
The goal of All Saints Catholic School is to create active Christians who respect themselves, respect others, and respect God. We encourage our students to incorporate their faith in everyday life and discern appropriate responses to life’s challenges. Students learn the building blocks of compassion and are given opportunities to demonstrate this value through various community service projects. As a faith community, we encourage students to accept others rather than exclude them, and to understand the difference between right and wrong. Students commit themselves to the service of God through service to others.
The All Saints Story
All Saints Catholic School was opened by the Benedictine Sisters in September of 1954, with Sr. Claude as the first principal and Srs. DeLourdes, Stephanie, and Oliver as the first faculty. Building our parish school was achieved in large part due to the efforts of Fr. William O'Brien and the generosity of parishioners.
In the spring of 1993, Fr. Patrick O'Brien, Pastor of St. Martin of Tours Parish, in cooperation with Fr. Patrick O'Neill, Pastor of All Saints Parish, gave approval for the opening of additional classrooms at St. Martin of Tours in Fife. August 30, 1993 marked the opening day of the Fife campus. Today the Fife campus houses our Pre-School through 2nd grade students. For the convenience of our parents, we added bus service between campuses. The bus runs before and after school.
In answer to our school's increasing demand for space, four modular classrooms were added to the Puyallup campus before the 2002-03 school year. These modular classrooms house the Early Learning Center. The 3rd through 8th grade classrooms are located in the main school building at the Puyallup campus.
We continue to upgrade our existing facilities with a focus on safety and look forward to the future.